Shoot for a Cure
Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 10:30 AM
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s 11th Annual Shoot for a Cure is an exciting day that both expert and novice shooters will enjoy. Teams of six will take their best shot in this clay pigeon shooting tournament. The course is both challenging and fun! These event participants are not only making a positive local impact, they’re also committed to supporting the Foundation’s mission. Those who participate are given the opportunity to display their community involvement and highlight their professional achievements, while raising funds to provide all people with cystic fibrosis the opportunity to lead full, productive lives.
THIS EVENT INCLUDES:
- Lunch before the event kicks off
- Practice rounds before you head onto the course
- Six-person golf cart provided for your team, to be driven the day of the event
- Full course shooting event, ammunition is included in your fees
- Top shooter prizes
- Chance to take home the traveling trophy for the top team
- Steak dinner
- Silent and live auction
- Networking opportunities
Congratulations to team General Dynamics for taking home the traveling trophy in 2017.
Special shout out to Ali Maher, who shot for General Dynamics, on being the overall top shooter of the entire event.